It’s Cold Out There. Donate Today.
There are people in Guelph who need your help right now. Winter can be a difficult time and the cold can be detrimental to one’s health, both physically and mentally. Taking tiny steps together, we can help ease the pain of the cold. Any donation goes a long way:
- $25 will provide 500 cups of hot coffee
- $50 will provide hygiene products for the Food Market
- $150 will provide the ingredients for an Edu-Kitchen class
- $250 will provide a 6 months supply of diapers for the Food Market
- $500 will provide 70 families fresh produce for a week
- $1,000 will buy fresh eggs, fruit, and vegetables for our Food Market
- $5,000 will provide 100 individuals with a weekly hot breakfast for 1 year
Pledging $20 a month will ensure that our clothing market will have the basicssuch as coats, warm socks, pants, and shoes all year round.
Providing tangible, compassionate assistance and care to those in the Guelph community and abroad through immediate relief and ongoing support with the goal of a greater level of independence.
Our Core Values
- Dignity: We acknowledge the inherent dignity and worth of every human being.
- Compassion: We treat everyone in a compassionate, dignified manner, no matter their current needs or challenges.
- Encouragement: We encourage individuals and families to grow in a safe and caring environment by recognizing their inherent dignity and worth.